Founded by Engineer Rolando R. Ortañez, Asia Corrosion Services, Inc. (ACSI) was established in 1983 and has grown to become one of the leading and most respected names in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Corrosion Management. With over 30 years of experience, the company established a proven track record, and has been the provider of choice for the oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, and co-generation industries, protecting their valuable assets from corrosion. Our key management and staff are NACE trained and certified Professional Engineers, and experts in their various fields of specialization.
Clients / Projects
- Petron Corporation
- Petron Bataan Refinery
- DMCI Sem-Calaca Power Corporation
- SeaOil Philippines, Inc.
- Liquigaz Philippines Corporation
- JG Summit Petrochemical Corporation
- Pearl Energy Philippines
- CBK Power Company Limited
- EEI Corporation
- Petronas Energy Philippines
- Mechatrend Contractors Corporation
- Philippine Coastal Storage and Pipeline Corporation
- Sembawang Singapore / First Gas Power Corporation
- Flour Daniels Pacific
- Chevron (Philippines)
- PNOC – Energy Development
- Keppel (Batangas and Subic)
- National Power Corporation
- Procter and Gamble Corporation
- First Balfour
- Flobar Construction
Operate professionally and safely within a quality system, continuously improving on the quality of our services backed by years of experience, reliability, innovation and technology to meet our client expectations.
To be internationally competitive and regarded as a highly respected NDT and corrosion specialist in the Asia Pacific region.
To be known as the best, professional training facility, providing high quality, learning, skills development and certification courses in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and corrosion control.